1. Configure your softphone.
Please see the link on how to configure your softphone http://www.goautodial.com/knowledgebase/47/How-to-configure-Zoiper-Softphone.html once your softphone is configured you can proceed on logging in as agent.
2. Setting and Logging in as Agent. Navigate to Telephony > Users to check on your agent credentials. You can also view the agent and phone credentials on the GOadmin dashboard.
3. Once your softphone is configured you can now log in as Agent. Input your credentials and select a campaign then click LOGIN once done. Upon log in your softphone will ring and you need to click on the answer button. You will then hear the audio prompt "You are the only person in this conference". You can now minimize your softphone. Please note not to click hangup on the softphone or you will be disconnected from your web session.
4. Click on Dial Next when your on a Manual Dial method and click Resume if you are on a AutoDial or Predictive campaign.
5. Once done click on Hang up button and select a disposition to proceed on your next call.